Sunday, March 18, 2007

Where's the Warm Weather????

Well, it's cold again. For a couple of days we were in the high 70's and even went into the 80's on one day.....now I have my scarf and gloves back on. What's that about?? So, since it's not nice spring time weather outside, I've decided to bring it to me and create spring items. Here are the earrings that I made the other day...I just listed them on Etsy today:
I just realized this morning that the May craft show is only 7 weeks away...I'm late!!! It's a 3 day event so I'm going to have to bring ALOT of stuff. Too much to think about!

My next challenge....take these wooden beads and make jewelry!
Make sure to come back to see what I create!!

1 comment:

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Nice blog & nice etsy shop! Can't wait to see what you create from the wooden beads!

Debbie