Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I'm addicted to Etsy!!!

Hi. My name is Sandy. And I'm addicted to Etsy!

If I could eat, breathe and live Etsy...I would. So sad, I know. BUT, if you looked around and saw the fabulous creations people make...you would be too! Gauranteed!

Speaking of fabulous creations (wink, wink) here are my latest listings. A pink and black choker - I love this color combination! Very sexy in my opinion ....and....baby themed wine charms - how fab as a little something extra with a baby shower gift!
Both items are in my Etsy store (http://www.theEclecticstudio.etsy.com) so come on buy and visit my studio!!! At least, shop around Etsy....don't be afraid of becoming addicted..you will be in very good company!

2 comments:

Renee•Candy Stick Lane said...

I love the pic with the rocking horse in it! your pics are fantastic

niccolina said...

Hi there! I found you from etsy, in your forum post to feature artists. Since the string is getting very very long...I thought I would stop by and tell you how much I like your blog! PS, I hearted your shop!
Niccolina