Friday, March 16, 2007

SSSHHH.....Creating In Process

The desk is cleaned and the workbench is cleared and I have begun creating! I'm really enjoying working with pastel swarovski crystals I purchased the other day. I've so far have made some earrings, a choker and baby-themed wine charms. Right now, I'm working on another choker which will be Spring themed! The pictures are a heads-up of what will be listed on Etsy over the weekend. I would list them now but I like to use natural sunlight for my pictures and, well, it's raining today! So, that will have to wait one more day!




Also, before I forget, I'm having a Happy Hour special for tonight only until midnight (EST)....buy one note card set, get one at 1/2 off!!! Pretty good I think...so for $12 you'll get 12 cards....and there are some great cards that will be perfect for Easter. You'll definitely spend more than that during a trip to your Hallmark store! Come by and check them out! (just put "HappyHour" in notes to seller and I will send you a revised invoice)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute wine charms, Sandra!