Wednesday, March 21, 2007

2 BIG ANNOUNCEMENTS

this is HUGE....spectacular.....mouth-dropping news.........no, I'm not pregnant!!

Today the wonderful Street Team I'm involved with, EtsyGreetings, has begun our 20% off sale!!! How perfect for right before Easter....you must come by our blog and check out what shops are participating (just click SALE )! Yours truly is a participating shop so come and see what I have in my shop!!

And as if that wasn't enough excitement for one day.....I will begin - on Monday, March 26th, featuring two Etsy artists a week! "What? Are you kidding me", you say? No, I am not kidding you! I so far have 43 artists of different crafting backgrounds to introduce to you and I think you will love them all! Opening ones eyes to Etsy and all that is available is one reason why I created a blog, so this venture is really important to me!

So, check out the EtsyGreetings website AND make sure to visit here often so you can be introduced to some fabulous artists!

No comments: