Friday, April 27, 2007

A flower and a frog!!!

So, I've been super busy getting ready for a show Mother's Day weekend...SUPER BUSY!! I've revamped my display, had to get a new canopy, folding tables, tablecloths.....oh, and did I mention displays? This is my first fair showing my notecards and photography..it's a bit overwhelming!

But, in the thick of it all, I have manged to list two new notecards - and I think they are pretty cool! One is a pretty plant my husband bought at Lowe's. It's in the Daisy family and is called a Trailing African Daisy...very unusual in my opinion!


The other notecard is a picture of a metal frog garden decoration that we've had for a few years now but I guess how Glenn put it in our garden this year it just looked cute and almost whimsical with it's face peeking from behind the plant looking at me!

So, I hope you enjoy them as much as I do! Come by my Etsy shop to check them out in full.

Now, back to work!

1 comment:

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Good Luck on your show--hope it goes well!

The flower card is stunning & the frog is adorable!