Monday, May 7, 2007

Today's featured artist is NVSoap

"Go Green with NV Soap! NV Handmade Soap...Better for your skin...Better for your environment!"


I'm 39 years old and I have problem skin....I'm sure I'm not the only one out there who does. Break outs are going to be the death of me one day.....I'm 39 for heaven sake! BUT...there is a solution and an affordable one at that.

I'm so pleased to introduce NV Soap (like envy). Her soap is made with NO Artificial Coloring, NO Artificial Fragrance, NO Animal Fats, No Artificial Preservatives and No Chemical Additives!! Beautiful!
How would you describe your shop? It's easy shopping ~ I produce and sale only one "perfect" soap!
How long have you been crafting? I've been an artist (painter) for many years, but a soapmaker for only one.
Where does your inspiration come from? The inspiration behind NV Soap came from the fact that I had really bad skin. I had acne that I had tried to treat through doctors and over the counter medications but nothing worked! After learning to make handmade soap and doing some research, I developed a cure for my own condition.
What is the best advice you have received? Follow your heart...

Final comments? Thank you for taking time to read this. Learn more about NV at www.nvsoap.etsy.com


Thank you for letting me feature you...I will definately be shopping in your shop very soon!

Please visit NVSoap's Etsy shop to learn more about the products she offers and all of the wonderful ingredients she uses.

4 comments:

Sandra Eileen said...

Ooh and the scents sound so luscious. Have to keep these in mind. Nice feature article.

http://www.artisan-jewelry.blogspot.com/

Kirsten said...

I haven't bought any soaps on Etsy yet, but it's tempting. Handcrafted soaps are one item that I can find locally very easily, from a number of different talented local folks, so it's hard to justify shopping elsewhere.

Dawn Chastain said...

Nice article! and so nice of you to feature others. I'm going to add you to my blogs I read links if thats okay. I hope to stop by often to check your work out.

Anonymous said...

That soap looks good enough to EAT! Really it looks like some energy bars I've eaten. I bet it's a treat to use. NVSoap is so sweet.