Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy

So, after my disastrous show I decided that I had to throw myself into promoting my Etsy shop! I've been promoting in the forums, I joined a new Street Team called JET (Jewelry on Etsy Team) and I'm investigating B&M shops in my surrounding area to display my pieces. Plus, I am in the process of photographing about a million pieces to list on Etsy. These are my latest creations:





I've discovered a site call StyleHive....many of you may already know about it! It is a place for people to discover products, stores that sell them and the people that offer them. It can be a bit confusing and it took me a while to get the swing of things..but I think I got it now! If you find something, let's say on Etsy (my favorite place), you can bookmark it on StyleHive . Once you bookmark it - this allows others to view it and if they also like it then they can "hive' it. As an artist, you can bookmark your own piece. I thought this was great for promoting...and it's free - you can't beat that! So far, a few of my pieces have been "hived" a couple or more times. Oh, and you can "follow" people...so if you like what I've "hived" then you can follow me. http://www.stylehive.com/theeclecticstudio/grid - I worn you..it is addicting!

Let me give a shout out to my new Street Team JET! Such a talented community of jewelry makers!! You can visit our blog at http://www.jewelryonetsyteam.blogspot.com/.

Also, my EtsyGreetings Street Team is promoting Graduation/Father's Day cards at http://cicadastudio.net/GradDad/graddad.htm. Again, such a talented group of people I am with in this Street Team.

off to list some more product!!

No comments: