Friday, April 13, 2007

Today's featured artist is....Dawns Beaded Delights!

When I look at her shop I think Gift Shop! She has everything from barrettes, frames and pendants made out of polymer clay, wine charms, glass beaded jewelry up to her Wee Diva Collection of pins and magnets (also made out of polymer clay)! You must browse around her shop....you are sure to find something that you'll love!!!


How would you describe your shop? Bright, colorful and fun. I have items for everyday wear and for formal occasions, as well as polymer clay creations.

How long have you been crafting? Most of my life, the jewelry just sort of took over about 5 months ago.

Where does your inspiration come from? I like creating my own beads, each one is completely different, I like things that have a little quirkiness to them. I just start working and let it flow.

What is your favorite piece? and why? I like this whole collection, it's not traditional, and very unique.

How do you spend time when you're not crafting? I love riding my motorcycle, traveling, we just got wave runners, and I like to hike and just be outside.

What is the best advice you have received? and from whom? Not take things personally and to get a thicker skin. I am extremely sensitive to comments , my boyfriend and one of my best friends told me that, it is not easy for me!

Final comments? Come on in and visit, it may not be real fancy, but my creations are fun, and can be worn everyday, and that is what my goal was in creating this site.


Thank you so much for allowing me to feature you! Everybody can visit your shop at http://www.dawnsbeadeddelights.etsy.com


Happy Shopping!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love these heart.....