Friday, October 5, 2007

FAB COLLAB cards from the EtsyGreetings Street Team!

This wonderful group of card makers on Etsy has put together a collaboration of ...well....cards! Each pack consists of three handmade cards and are categorized by occassion...Winter, Thank You, Birthday, Just Because, Mini Cards and more!

Here are the fabulous sets in my Etsy shop:




For more FAB COLLAB sets, click here

Are you an Etsy cardmaker? Than you MUST visit our blog and join. We are always doing swaps and promotions! This team is AWESOME!http://www.etsygreetings.blogspot.com/








4 comments:

Brownies Vintage said...

Very cool, I was just searching for a new card artist to carry in my b&m store. I'll have to check these out.

babyleila said...

Great cards - I love the designs!

nina kuriloff said...

The cards are very lovely!
:)

Christine said...

The cards are beautiful!