Monday, October 15, 2007

Autumn? What's that?

Just last week it was 92 degrees.....a couple of days ago the high was 68.....today it will be back up to about 80. This is how we all get sick!!!! But, I think - well, I'm hoping - that it will become Autumn like soon!!!

And when it does, my hand knit wraps will keep you very warm!


Also, today I am highlighting the EtsyGreetings latest promotion. Stop by and check out our current list of Fall/Thanksgiving cards all handmade by the EtsyGreetings Street Team

http://cljdesigns.typepad.com/etsygreetings/

This is my pumpkin card set which I am featuring






2 comments:

CRAFTS FROM THE HEART said...

Beautiful autumn shots.

Cathy said...

Hi, your cards and knitwear look great. I'm afraid I have neglected my store and the Etsy Greetings street team lately as i have been snowed under with other projects... but looks like it is all happening for you guys! great idea and great work!