Tuesday, June 10, 2008

BOGO 50% OFF all Photo Notecards!!!


Photography calms me....I receive so much pleasure and immediate gratification from my little camera!! A big part of that gratification is knowing that somewhere, somebody has opened my card and, perhaps, has put a smile on their face.

For the month of June I am having a HUGE sale....Buy One Set of Notecards, Get One at 50% OFF!! That's 12 cards for $18.00.




Perfect as Thank You's, Birthday, Get Well, Miss You, and Sympathy. Perfect as a housewarming gift, teacher end-of-year gift, for coaches, or to give to somebody special in your life to let them know you were thinking of them.

They are digital photos printed on matte white heavyweight card stock. They are blank on the inside and packaged in a clear cellophane sleeve.

Visit my studio for other sets to choose from The Eclectic Studio. Just put "BOGO" in notes to seller and I will send a revised invoice to you!!! Easy as that!!

1 comment:

Handcrafted by LaMar said...

I love your cards. Photo cards are something I have not been able to get into since being a card maker as well...gr8 blog and shop, and psst* I love the bags too