Sunday, July 8, 2007

Pea Soup?

I started working on a wrap yesterday. Well, I should say that I started working on what I intended to be a wrap.....it's going to be a scarf though! How off could I have been? A bit.
I didn't make it wide enough but it actually worked out because the sides are rolling under and it's now the perfect shape for a scarf. It's pea soup green (I'm sure I could call it something more appetizing but it's the first thing I thought of when I saw it) some mustard, orange and a really nice yarn I got in Italy that has a bunch of warm toned colors in it.

Also, if you remember, I set up a booth at the local grill/craft shop up the road from me middle of June - and I sold stuff!! YAY! I sold a bunch of notecard sets and singles and a pair of earrings. Basically, I've made my July booth $ back!!! I was doing the happy dance.....Go Sandy, Go Sandy, Go Sandy. Okay, I'll stop now!! :)

2 comments:

Vintage Indie said...

This is beautiful! I love the neutral tones in it :o)

plasticpumpkin said...

Congratulations on the local sales. Keep up the good work.